Student Learning Support
The Student Learning Support (SLS) team provides a variety of resources and services to support ACAP students with academic and study skills.
You can access SLS support in a variety of ways:
- Using our website’s comprehensive resources to help you with all aspects of academic skills, including referencing, academic integrity, successful study skills, and a full set of individual assessment guides.
- Attending our online webinars to develop the skills you need. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and you can ask questions via chat.
- Booking an individual consultation to get individualised help understanding and structuring your assessment tasks, enhancing your academic writing skills, improving your time management, and developing exam preparation and exam strategy skills.
- Requesting assessment feedback about structure and writing to assist you to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement
- Joining the Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) to work collaboratively with other competent, caring, subject experienced student peers
For more information, contact us at your nearest campus.
Our hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.